First, thank you for considering OptimizeMyAirbnb.com for a guest post. We are lucky enough to get such a high volume guest post requests that it's flattering but time consuming. Thus, the need for this policy.
Here is the guest post policy:
- We accept guest posts and evaluate them on a case by case basis.
- If we think it’s fun to read, well written, relevant to our readership, contains useful information and is not something we have already covered in detail we publish it.
- It must be unique meaning, not published in whole or part on other websites.
- We will not approve your idea and we will not help you decide what to write about.
- Email us the complete article with the email subject starting with 'Banana Pancakes' and we will evaluate it.
Anything that gets published can have one link back to the author’s site if desired and contributors can publish under first names, full names or pseudonyms at their discretion.
To increase the probability of getting your guest post into our blog, it's a good idea to read our current blog and follow a similar style of no-bs, chalked full of useful and actionable advice in the fewest words possible.
If you want to become a regular writer we’re interested in that too. Either way, send your submissions to email@example.com. Don’t email us and ask if you can guest post. If you meet the criteria above you can. Please do not follow up. If you do not hear from me, it means that the submitted post did not fall within the above criterion.
Again, thank you for offering OptimizeMyAirbnb.com the opportunity to publish your high-quality, unique article related to Airbnb.